The incident has been resolved. Thanks everyone for their patience.
Posted about 1 month ago. Oct 17, 2018 - 14:37 UTC
We discovered the root cause of the problem to be related to an unresponsive internal logging service. We have disabled that service for now which has mitigated the problem. We'll continue to monitor the situation and provide an update later on today.
Posted about 1 month ago. Oct 17, 2018 - 11:42 UTC
We are investigating the root cause of the problem and will post back here shortly.
Posted about 1 month ago. Oct 17, 2018 - 10:59 UTC
This incident affected: ScriptRunner for Jira Cloud (ScriptRunner Service).